Quick Christian Art!
Welcome to F.O.F! Where you can meet artists post art and become artists! if you aren't regestered and don't want to register you can post in the guests art section!

If this message gets annoying you can click the "don't display agian"!
Quick Christian Art!
Welcome to F.O.F! Where you can meet artists post art and become artists! if you aren't regestered and don't want to register you can post in the guests art section!

If this message gets annoying you can click the "don't display agian"!
Quick Christian Art!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quick Christian Art!

For your Christian art!

Rules!  HomeHome  WallWall  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

misty changes

Go down 
4 posters

which chapter is better?
A. chapter 1
misty changes  Vote_lcap60%misty changes  Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
B. chapter 2
misty changes  Vote_lcap40%misty changes  Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dragon, slayer!
Squire
dragon, slayer!

Male Posts : 132
Post Level : 5328

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 am

Chapter 1
Ningk opened the door of his small one room cabin. He was an energetic man, still in his 20’s and this came in handy because he was the only one who lived in the cabin. He walk toward the fireplace, in front of the fire wear some berries in a bag. Ningk opened the bag and took a berry from it, he looked at it there was still some frost on it. So he put it back in the bag to get warmer for the next days breakfast. Ningk sat on his stool near the fire. A smile sprang across his face when his baby squirrel jumped into his lap. The baby squirrel smile at him, Ningk petted the squirrel gentle, and poled A acorn from his pocket and then through it. Quickly the baby squirrel jump up to retrieve it from the air, unfortunately the baby squirrel misted and the acorn went into the fire.
“That’s OK Mogone. Here’s another. Come on, its OK that you misted, We have plenty more for the rest of the winter,” said Ningk handing Mogone another acorn. Ningk had found Mogone in the snowdrift that winter, and had taken her in.
“Ahhhh. I’m tired. I think that it has been a long day, it’s about time for me and you to go to bed,” Ningk said taking off his heavy coat. Mogone rushed over to the wall and went inside a hole that was inside the wall. Ningk laded down on a mat that he had made from a plant he had found and pulled a blanket over him, and he drifted of to the dream world…

Seedlock, Showin and Spearchain trudged through the high snow of the North side of the river.
“Hahahahaha! When we get him, it’ll be easy to find our back to the ship. Hahahahaha!” Spearchain said as he stabbed his dagger into a tree and making a deep and wide mark in the tree.
“Well, if I’m right, we should be there by tomorrow at noon, mates,” said Seedlock
“Come on Seedlock, wont ya give some nice ol’ food to yer ol’ messmate? We’ve been walkin’ all day,” said Showin reaching for the sack that was over the shoulder of Seedlock.
“All right, all right, don’t get yer saillin’ boots all in yer ears! I’ll give ya your share when the time’s right,” said Seedlock turning around and swinging his sack and hitting Showin in the face.
“Yeeeeoooowwww!!!!!!! Didn’t mean nothin’ bad. Just wanted me share,”
“If you want that not to happen again, than get yer sleepin’ mat out and get to sleep before it’s dawn! Y'all need all yer strength for ‘morrow,”

The sun was high in the sky, it made the snow sparkle like diamonds. Snow fell gracefully from the branches of the Pine trees giving Mogone a shower of snow as she jumped from tree to tree. Ningk was examining a pine tree.
“Hey Mogone, take a look at this, old girl. Look at the wood of this pine over here, the wood is stable, and it can be climbed easily. If we ever need to see something far away we could see it if we could cut some foot holes in it.” Mogone rushed over, and when she got to the tree she climbed without hesitation. When she got to the top she froze with wide eyes she serried down to the bottom of the tree and clung to Ningk tightly.
“What’s the matter, you aren’t scared of heights are you? Well, I’ll take back to the cabin and you can have some goats’ milk. Does that sound good?” Ningk asked. Mogone made not one flinch at the sound of her favorite kind of food. Slowly Ningk picked Mogone up and walked back to the cabin. He open the door, taking off his leather belt, (with a sheath for his knife) he was about to hang it on a peg when, Ningk heard feet in the snow. Acting quickly, he grabbed his knife and Mogone he hid behind a woodpile. In a few seconds Ningk heard many knocks. Cautiously Ningk walked to the door, opening it slightly he saw a strong man, a bit taller than he was. Ningk saw no weapon on the man so he opened it all the way and saw two other men, both about the same size.
“Er, well, what brings you here, sirs?” Ningk said, motioning them to come in.
“Well, we came here for shelter ‘cause we’re travelers goin’ west. And we was awful cold out there and then we saw yer shack, we thought you might let a couple travelers in, wouldn’t ya?” Seedlock asked.
“Yeah, I’d let you stay. But first, what are your names?” Ningk asked, pointing his figure in the direction of Spearchain and Showin.
“Oh, those fellows. This is Showin, and this is spear-…Rock…Wheel…Rockwell! Yeah, isn’t that right, mate?”
Spearchain nodded viciously.
“And me name is Seedlock. What be yers?” Said Seedlock. Before answering Ningk went behind the wood pile and took Mogone in his arms and said, “well, my name is Ningk, this old girl is Mogone. I’ve been living here as long as I can remember. And just this winter I found Mogone. So, that’s all you have to know about me,” Ningk said, shutting the door Behind the three men.
“Since you’re travelers, you must be famished, right?” All the men nodded. Ningk grabbed his wooden bowl, “Sorry, I only have one bowl. But please, eat till you are full I have plenty for all. Seedlock, sir, try some of my mulberry juice with chopped up almonds, personally I like the crunchiness. Oh yes! You must not miss out on the goat’s milk sweetened with honey. . Hahaha! It kind of tickles your throat ”
“Wow this stuff acutely tastes pretty good. Hahahahahahahah-hehehehehehehe-hohohohohoho! Hey Showin and, and…Ah…Rockwell, try some of this stuff. It is great!” Seedlock said in-between mouthfuls. The rest of the day was spent feasting on vary delicious kinds of nuts, fruits and vegetables. When it was evening, Ningk showed the men place were they could sleep…But still Mogone was staring wide-eyed at the three at the three men.

Chapter 2
The quite squealing of Mogone woke Ningk up. His wrists and ankles were tied with two ropes. He looked around the room, he saw many of his belonging tied together in bundles, also he saw Spearchain and Seedlock looking at Ningk’s knife, Showin was making three kinds of wooden backpacks and one sled.
“Hey, wuch ya think yer doin’! Yer not spouse to be a crollin’ ‘bout ya awful skunk ya!” Showin said when he saw Ningk croling across the floor on his stomach to the door. Showin walked over to the door wear Ningk was, then Showin pulled Ningk up by his collar and hit him against the wall, knocking the wind out of Ningk. Ningk gasped for air as he fell to the ground. Gasping for air Ningk managed to whisper, “oh why…Me… Now what? Get up, time to start travilin’, mate,” Seedlock said when he saw that Ningk was awake. Spearchain grabbed the three backpacks and handed them to Seedlock and Showin. Both of the put the backpacks, as did Spearchain. The three men put all Ningk’s belongings on the sled and ordered Ningk to pull it out-side. When they were outside they started in the direction of the river with Ningk pulling the sled.

It was nearly dawn when they approached the river; Ningk fainted because of the heavy lode and the long distance.
"THIS isn’t the best time to be a fallen asleep,” Spearchain said splashing water on Ningk’s head. still Ningk laded on the ground evan though the water was very cold.
“His is not awakin’. Guess we gotta do all the work our selves. all right you two, we have a lota work on our hands. Showin, get two long sticks, Spearchain help me get put the sled into the river." Seedlock said as he and Speachain carried the sled to the water and put it in. in a few minutes Showin returned with two long sticks.
"Good work Showin, put Ningk on the sled, the you and Spearchain can take these two poles and start a guiding the sled down this here river,"

they had been sailing for a hour and a hafe. Ningk started to wake up when they started to come on to the rapids. Ningk was scard of water ever since he was a child. but he also didn't want to die. being the only sailer, he grabed one of the poles that Showin had found and started keeping the sled in the midle of the river. he looked fearfuly at the side the rageing river: rocks were every were.
he wasn't evan able open his eyes for a second because of the splashing water every were. so he grabed the other poll and put
a poll in each hand and hope it would give him a warning, the sled was heading tword the rocks. wile he was siting on his knees he realized for
once he was freazing. he had been cold before but not this cold. at that moment the three started sputering and cofing
"What is happin'!?!?!?!?!?"
"i dono!!"
"i don't like this mates!"
In seconds the little rafft started to head tword the rocks. Ningk was tarriffide. thinking fast he knew that if he didn't act now there many never be another chance like this, if this was a chance. he the cage that Mogone was in, then he looked at the three man schreaming and yelling."maby, just maby i can help the get to shore. for shure the were at shore, hitting the rocks every on an every thing went over board.
when mogone's cage hit the rocks it broke, so that made it so magone could craw to land and all the men were on land now." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA!" shout came from be hind them.

Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

Male Posts : 332
Post Level : 5514

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm

i voted for both!
Back to top Go down
https://fofforgod.forum-nation.com
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

Male Posts : 307
Post Level : 5616

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:39 pm

i voted for the first one how can you vote for both?
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:43 pm

just click both buttens before you click "Vote"
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:44 pm

almost 100 posts get posting
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

wow after you said that everybody stoped posting
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 pm

i no sad
Back to top Go down
The Joshinator
Page
The Joshinator

Male Posts : 10
Post Level : 5081

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:55 am

how can there be 5 votes? there are only three people and only 2 of us voted.
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Maybe he voted and you voted on theother acount!
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:20 pm

ok so what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

nothing just plain nothing!
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:44 pm

ya same here
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 am

lol
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:41 pm

hey! stop laughing it's not funny! it's boreing blech haha
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 pm

so now what have you been up to? i is still doing nothing
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm

You should stop posting on this topic this topic is done!

This topic is officially closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

misty changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: misty changes    misty changes  Empty

Back to top Go down

misty changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quick Christian Art! :: Forum extra :: General-
Jump to: