Quick Christian Art!
Welcome to F.O.F! Where you can meet artists post art and become artists! if you aren't regestered and don't want to register you can post in the guests art section!

If this message gets annoying you can click the "don't display agian"!
Quick Christian Art!
Welcome to F.O.F! Where you can meet artists post art and become artists! if you aren't regestered and don't want to register you can post in the guests art section!

If this message gets annoying you can click the "don't display agian"!
Quick Christian Art!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quick Christian Art!

For your Christian art!

Rules!  HomeHome  WallWall  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my robin hood story!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yourself
king
yourself

Male Posts : 332
Post Level : 5634

my robin hood story! Empty
PostSubject: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 pm

My life is petty weird for instance if you were sitting around doing nothing you’d be bored but me I could just think and id be happy.
So now let me tell you of what can happen on a normal school day

I woke, the sun on my face was shinning through my foggy window. I felt cold and wanted to stay in my bed so I did, but then I was awoken by the annoying sound my six year old sister becky trying to wake me up. I ignored her but then she climbed on me so I got up sending her to the ground . “ooow” she said obviously mad. “sorry”.
Then I went to doing my chores, as I was outside doing the fire box I stepped off the deck onto a wet and slippery ground (for it was April) and headed to the fire box.
As I was walking I noticed some blue sky peak through the gray clouds. I liked it and stayed looking at it thinking about summer when suddenly I slipped down a muddy hill and did a face plant in the wet muddy grass as I got up I looked back at the blue sky to notice that it was disappearing. “so much for sunny days” I muttered to my self. After the fire I went in and ran up stairs thinking still about the sunny days when I slipped again this time on a blanket on the stairs “eash motch toyboshtae.” was my saying for “I am angry” (I know its kinda pointless but it sounds better in my language.) after cleaning my room I went down stairs to get the spray for cleaning the upstairs bathroom. While I was cleaning the bathroom I thought of robin hood and his merry men then it happened!

“its no use!” said sir long john. (his name is actually little john but me and the merry boys like to call him long john) “there is no way in to sir johns castle and robin is in it” he continued. “how are to save him?” sir Lansered (the funny one.) Raised his hand. “yes Lansered” sir long john asked. “we could dress up like guards and sneak in” “no we’ve already done that and now the guards are perfectly checking the people coming in, it wont work this time” sir Vallard (the serious one) said with a clear voice “ we should pay a ransom” “sir john wont take it and besides we don’t keep money for our selves” then I raised my hand. “yes David” he said to me. “we could just do what we usually do to get the money and bring it back to the poor” “sorry David it just wont work” I frowned Robin never let us merry boys out of Sherwood forest except on special occasions and now that he’s captured I still can’t save him. “any other ideas” sir long john asked. No replies. “people its robin were talking about here” still no replies. “perhaps something will come up” said sir Haredion. “we can only pray” he replied. Then out of no where sir Vesta (sir Lansered’s brother.) came running in yelling “ITS TERRIBLE, ITS TERRIBLE” then let out a loud sob as he came closer. He fell on his knees crying “Robin poor, poor Robin” “what’s the matter what did you see?” sir long john asked. “its terrible *SOB* its awful” “what’s awful?” he yelled. Finally he cleared his throat and said. “they’re going to hang him in the after noon” “ohhhh” said a voice in the back, it was Miriam she had passed out. Long john picked her up and started to cry for his friend. Fryer Tuck was speechless. “what are we to do?” asked sir Lasnered. “I don’t know” answered Long John.
“what are we to do” said my friend Luis as we were back in one of the huts. “I’ll tell you what we’re going to do, we’re going to save Robin!” “but how?” asked my other friend Jeremiah (jeremi for short.) “while the others mourn they wont notice us sneaking out. Then as we near the castle we’ll get in the moat and swim to the castle wall and enter the wood mill. Then go to the gallows and chop the tree they use to hang. Then enter the dungeon and free him then he’ll know what to do” “um, its not that easy you know” Luis complained. “yeah so” “I uh….um” “that’s what I thought. Now tonight he’ll be free”
The moon shone bright across the night sky as we ran across the field to the castle. Getting out of Sherwood was easy because we had done it before. Then as we got closer to the castle we slowed down and slipped into the moat silently. (because Robin had trained us so well.) we swam under the water because it was silent and got to the place were the moat emptied into the city . There were no bars because Robin had destroyed them to get into the city to make an easy way in and out, and the bars had never been replaced since then. Then as we climbed out jeremi whispered in my ear and said “ I have an idea and I got to go” then before I could say anything he was In the water and swimming away. Then we took off our robin hood hats and entered the execution range and went to the gallows were two guards were sleeping. Then we tied them up. And I took an axe from one of them and started chop the gallows then as the Gallows fell I took my knife and carved “WE WERE HERE: FRIENDS OF ROBIN” then I carved my name and so did Luis. The suddenly we heard a loud voice call “hey what are you doing” we put on our hats and ran as we heard the alarm bell ringing. We entered the dungeon and shut the door as three arrows struck through. We ran down and three guards were standing there laughing but when they seen us the drew they’re swords and came at us. I kicked one in the face as Luis stabbed another then the last fled to an enormous battle axe and picked it up and lifted it over his head and sent it down. We quickly ran out of the way to robins door and tried to pick its lock. when suddenly we looked up as a huge battle axe came down on us. We ran out of the way again as the axe tore the door down. The I sent my sword flying towards the man and he died right there. I took out my sword and stuck it in its scabbard as a young man came out of the dungeon dressed in green and looked very strong. It was Robin hood. “lets go” he said as we ran to the dungeon door. Then it broke open and tons of men fell through. We got up and ran out were we met tons of archers aiming at us we turned back where the Guards were with they’re swords drawn. Then out of nowhere jeremi Ran in stabbing guard after guard Then landed right next to me. I looked and seen that he had cleared trail through the Guards and we ran. Avoiding the arrows being flung at us. Then as we reached the gate we climbed the ladder and jumped into the moat and swam across. Then as we were running the draw bridge lowered and cavalry came running out but while they were still on the bridge it snapped into the water and all the cavalry on the bridge drowned. “you see David” jeremi said explaining his idea Then as we reached Sherwood forest I tripped over a stone and went flying into the bathroom wall to see that all the Robin hood stuff was just my imagination.

And that’s how it can sometimes be!

(please note the story you heard was agsadrated a bit)

Hope you liked it!
please comment!
Back to top Go down
https://fofforgod.forum-nation.com
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

Male Posts : 307
Post Level : 5736

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 am

cool story i like how smart i am in it. lol!
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:59 pm

yeah well your not in it much!
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 pm

no but when i am i am smart i saved you and robin hood!
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 pm

and luis!
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:40 pm

who is he?
Back to top Go down
dragon, slayer!
Squire
dragon, slayer!

Male Posts : 132
Post Level : 5448

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 am

he was the other guy that was with david when the got into the castle. nice story david! i really like it you have a really good talent for writeing
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 am

no i know that i meen is he you or noone or who becus david is david jeremi is me i was asking if he was anybody
Back to top Go down
dragon, slayer!
Squire
dragon, slayer!

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am

ok i see
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 pm

no i made him up!
Thanks jara!
Back to top Go down
dragon, slayer!
Squire
dragon, slayer!

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:42 pm

your welcome
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm

if i am knight you are squire! and i dont care what the forum says you are!
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm

lol jk
Back to top Go down
dragon, slayer!
Squire
dragon, slayer!

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 am

lol in 8 posts i will be a knight! but david must be doing some thing weird because you have anuf posts to be a gardeain and you were but now your a knight...... strang
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 am

he did it to be silly and not veary nice
Back to top Go down
dragon, slayer!
Squire
dragon, slayer!

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 pm

hmm

_ _
0 0 This is BoB.
./. Copy BoB on you sig.
\__/ To help him find his way home!
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 pm

NO I DIDN'T!
Well maybe....
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

maybe? you did and you know it!
Back to top Go down
yourself
king
yourself

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm

WHAT!
Well i was mad that it was so easy to get high ranks!
Back to top Go down
jiroh
Hero
jiroh

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am

i is hero! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my robin hood story!   my robin hood story! Empty

Back to top Go down

my robin hood story!
Page 1 of 1